We are urgently recruiting for a Management Accountant; you will be working for a well-established organisation that are a fast-growing E-commerce company. Our client is a family-run business with over 30+ years of experience in the industry based in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
Benefits include free car parking, private health care cover after 12 months service, social events, and 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays.
As the Management Accountant, you will be:
- Providing a financial and management accounting service for the Business. This will cover owning the end-to-end monthly management accounts process, creating the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Analysing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Advising on investment activities and providing strategies that the company could take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organisation
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Overseeing operations of the finance department, being responsible for 2 direct reports
- Ensuring appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Corresponding with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance department
- Managing the yearly R & D tax claims
- Assisting with general financial duties
As the Management Accountant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within the financial sector, this is essential
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- You may have experience of the following: Financial Controller, Accounts Manager, Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Accounts Team Leader, Bookeeper, Management Accounts Leader, Book-Keeper or Finance Team Leader
As the Management Accountant, you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus the above benefits.