We are recruiting for a Management Accountant for an SME Wholesaler based near Witton. The company has an annual turnover of £42.5 million and has been trading since the 1950s. The head office for the company is based in Birmingham and has over 300 employees nationwide.
Our client will consider candidates who are seeking temporary to permanent or permanent employment. Hours are 08.30-17.00 Monday - Thursday and 16.00 finish on a Friday.
As the Management Accountant, you will be:
- Producing monthly management accounts and reports
- Producing journals
- Managing all financial services including, Financial and Capital accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other financial controls
- Attending meetings with departments to discuss annual budgets
- Ensuring all financial statements are accurate, complete and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and other industry standards
- Treasury management of the trust funds, statutory accounts, and audit
- Risk and contingency analysis, and identifying areas of potential risk threatening assets, earning capacity
As the Management Accountant, you will have:
- 6 months experience minimum in producing management accounts
- Part qualification in either CIMA or ACCA, however, this is not essential
- Experience using Sage/Sage Business Cloud Accounting is desirable, however, this is not essential
- Candidates will be considered from backgrounds such as Accountant, Assistant Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Assistant Finance Manager, Part-Qualified Accountant, Semi Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager, Bookkeeper, Accounts Team Leader, Bookeeper, Management Accounts Leader, Book-Keeper or Finance Team Leader
The salary for the Management Accountant is up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.