You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth. As the Marketing Assistant, you will be delivering traditional marketing activities, including campaigns to ensure maximum efficacy.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be:
- Assisting in the timely implementation of all marketing activities
- Researching marketing opportunities and liaising with suppliers
- Assisting with the implementation of campaigns and product launches
- Support the Digital Marketing Assistant with media partners websites
- Monitoring marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Working alongside management to organise trade and corporate events, including exhibitions and award ceremonies
- Planning and creating content to support lead generation activities
- Following up deliverables for any agreed partnerships
- Assist with competitor analysis and carrying out marketing administration duties
- Managing the marketing stock control
As the Marketing Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a marketing department
- A degree or relevant qualification within Marketing such as CIM
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive or Online Marketing Assistant
As the Marketing Assistant, your salary is £20,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.