We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our client who has been established for over 15 years, based in their brand-new offices in Manchester on a permanent basis.
You will be working for a company who offer end-to-end software solutions across multi industry groups.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Producing creative ideas or concepts for all marketing campaigns and projects
- Creating campaigns for client communications working with the sales team to deliver awareness and direct response campaigns including the production of email invitations, webcasts, animations etc
- Updating web content and managing the development of various websites
- Creating content for social media platforms
- Analysing data to measure all campaigns success
- Producing various reports on marketing activity and liaising with departments to ensure all information is correct
- Producing direct mail campaigns utilising digital channels
As the Marketing Executive, you will:
- Possess previous experience in marketing communications within the technology sector
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You may have experience working as: Social Media Executive, Promotions Advisor, Promotions Co-ordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Expert, Content Creator, Creative Assistant, Digital Brand Advisor, Social Media Strategist or Account Manager
In return, the Marketing Executive will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.