We are currently seeking a Membership Advisor to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Benefits include a BHSF package and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation who provide improvement services to their specialist sector. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday. For this position, you must have previous experience working within an FCA regulated organisation.
As the Membership Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails, including insurance queries from members
- Processing new registrations, inputting data onto the inhouse system and paper processing
- Talking through policies over the telephone
- Logging all calls and relevant information on the database
- Dealing with general queries received and passing complex queries to the appropriate department
As the Membership Advisor, you will:
- Possesses previous experience working to FCA regulations
- Have experience of working within Customer Service and Administration
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills on telephone and in writing with a focus on excellent service
- A good team player
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Call Centre, Contact Centre, Customer Executive, Helpdesk, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Relations, Membership Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Mortgage Advisor or Customer Co-ordinator
As the Membership Advisor, your salary will be circa £19,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.