We are currently seeking a Membership Advisor to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. If you have customer service experience and would like to receive excellent benefits including a BHSF package and an excellent holiday allowance, this may be the role for you.
Formed in 2003, you will be working for a not-for-profit organisation who provide improvement services to their specialist sector.
As the Membership Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and insurance queries from members
- Talking through policies over the telephone
- Arranging and coordinating appointments for members
- Logging all calls and relevant information on the database
- Dealing with queries that have come in via the website
As the Membership Advisor, you will:
- Have experience of working in customer service and administration
- Be organised and efficient
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Call Centre, Contact Centre, Helpdesk, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Relations, Membership Co-ordinator or Customer Service Administrator.
As the Membership Advisor, your salary will be circa £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance
- BHSF Package
- Pension Scheme