Are you available immediately? Do you thrive on proving an exceptional customer experience? If so, we are urgently recruiting for a National Accounts Administrator to join our client based in Lichfield. This is an ongoing temporary assignment.
Formed over 30 years ago, you will be working for an award-winning manufacturer who is a leader in their field.
As the National Accounts Administrator, you will be:
- Submitting quotations to existing customers and requesting uplifts
- Taking orders by telephone and email and inputting call details on to the SAP system
- Dealing with supplier invoices and assisting with invoice queries and credit notes
- Liaising with sub-contractors, clients and engineers on a daily basis
- Updating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the National Accounts Administrator, you will have:
- Good working knowledge of SAP, however, this is not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- You may also have experience of one of the following: Customer Assistant, National Accounts Administrator, Customer Advisor, Operations Support, Service Co-ordinator, Facilities Administrator, Client Support Administrator or Office Assistant.
As the National Accounts Administrator, the salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience plus the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking