A fantastic opening has arisen for an Office Manager to join a manufacturing company based in Birmingham. Benefits include career development, free car parking, smart casual dress-wear, pension scheme and 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
Hours of work are 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, flexibility is available. For this position, you will have previous experience working within a similar position.
As the Office Manager, you will be:
- Providing support to the Managing Director and the Operations department
- Entering customer sales orders including delivery dates, ensuring the system is up to date. Liaising with Operations to ensure that new order delivery dates are achievable and inform the Managing Director if they are not
- Ensuring purchase orders are placed for raw materials on a monthly basis
- Liaising with customers and Operations with respect to customer queries on sales order delivery dates, coordinating deliveries with customers
- Preparing monthly payroll data for approval by the Managing Director before submission to the payroll provider
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes and issuing to customers in a timely manner
- Assisting the Managing Director in developing and recording production statistics and producing and issuing quotations
- Assisting with staff inductions and training when required and administering the Company’s HR policies and keeping records of holiday and sickness absence
- Carrying out additional administration duties including answering incoming telephone calls and preparing and distributing product plans a
As the Office Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Other language skills ideally Urdu, however, this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with customers and suppliers
- The ability to work to deadlines as required
- The ability to prioritise workloads and good attention to detail
- Previous experience using Sage 50, however, this is not essential
- Excellent IT skills and a good understanding of Microsoft office products including the ability to use, and produce excel spreadsheets
- A willingness to adapt and help others when required
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Office Management, Operations Manager, PA to Director, Operations Team Leader, Commercial Manager or any other office management position
As the Office Manager, you will receive a salary between £25,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on experience plus a wide range of benefits.