An exciting opportunity for a PA who will play an integral part in supporting the Managing Director and the Senior Exec team in our clients fast-paced office. Benefits include nursery on-site at a subsidised rate, free gym, 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays and free car parking.
Other additional benefits include a holiday buyback scheme, pension scheme, staff awards, retail discounts, private health insurance and an employee assistance programme. You will be joining a large company based in Walsall that supplies to over 1 million people and over 30,000 commercial customers throughout the Midlands and surrounding areas.
As the PA, your duties will include:
- Responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional service in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office
- Managing the diary and arranging meetings, interacting with senior and regulatory stakeholders
- Monitoring and responding to Exec e-mails as necessary
- Taking minutes and recording actions at various meetings
- Preparing Board Reports and papers regularly and in a timely manner
- Arranging events and travel bookings
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the PA, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the confidence to work alongside senior stakeholders and external businesses
- Proven organisational skills, the ability to manage your own time and be self-motivated
- You may have experience in the following: Personal Assistant, Secretary, PA to CFO, PA to MD, Personal Assistant to Managing Director, PA to CEO, Executive Assistant or any other additional personal assistant positions where you have taken minutes of meetings
You will receive a salary of circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.