Based in Aston, a new opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join a dynamic SME, on a 9-month fixed term contract, covering maternity. Our client is flexible on working hours and days, you will be working 24 hours per week.
You will be working for a company that is committed to providing outstanding customer service and are continually striving to improve their service. You will be an integral part of a family run business helping to support the daily functions of the business.
As the Part-Time Accounts Administrator, you will be:
- Dealing with the general office administration duties such as filing, scanning, data inputting and answering incoming telephone calls
- Ordering parts when required and also raising purchase order numbers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Producing monthly reports using Microsoft Office
- Chasing outstanding debt from new and existing clients
- Dealing with customer invoice queries and matching invoices to delivery notes
To be the successful Part Time Accounts Administrator, you will have:
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry, however, this is not essential
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- You may have experience of the following: Sales Assistant, Accounts Assistant Administrator, Finance Support, Credit Control, Business Support Co-ordinator, Support Assistant, Office Assistant and Customer Service Advisor.
As the Part-Time Accounts Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £18,000 per annum pro rata, dependant on experience plus the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata
- Christmas shutdown
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexible working hours