As a Part Time Client Relationship Manager at Hart Recruitment in Great Barr you will be supporting your team to attract new clients within business support across all sectors. To guide you to earn unbelievably good commissions, we run outstanding internal training programmes which will be delivered to you by highly successful recruitment professionals.
Hart Recruitment are proud to say that for the second time we have been voted number one by the members of TEAM www.jobsatteam.co.uk for independent agencies in the UK. Not only will you be part of an award winning agency, you will also be working for a company that offers incredible benefits including 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service plus Christmas shutdown.
We are seeking individuals who are articulate, excellent in both written and face to face communication, personable, results orientated, bold and ready to move out of your comfort zone. You will have a desire to work in a fast paced environment and challenge future thinking, be comfortable in making your own decisions and enjoy working to a process. The role will be working in a small pod of recruiters which will offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
As the Part Time Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a sales strategy and pipeline targeting clients within your pod’s specialism to win new business
- Being persistent when following up leads and making business development calls to new and existing clients
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements
- Negotiating rates, payment terms and gaining the opportunities to apply for PSL’s
- Growing your network by attending networking events and building your LinkedIn pipeline
- Supporting the team to ensure that clients are account managed
As the Part Time Client Relationship Manager, you will:
- Have proven successful sales or business development experience including telephone sales calls
- Have ideally worked for an SME company or within a small team/branch
- Be articulate and have excellent written and face to face communications skills
- You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Sales Relationship Executive, Telesales, Pipeline Development, Recruitment Consultant or Part Time.
In return, you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 per annum with an OTE £40,000, pro rata.
Alongside this, you will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown, pro rata
- Excellent career progression structure to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Free car parking
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- 6 week induction programme
- Personal development programme supported by internal and external training
Hours of work are flexible to suit the right candidate.