Due to continued expansion, my client is seeking a Part Time General Manager to join their team based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. The hours of work are 27.5 per week, working over 4 to 5 days, working 9.00am to 3.00pm.
You will be working for an organisation, formed in 1992, who provide commercial insurance and they work closely with their clients to provide a wide range of specially tailored insurance cover for individuals and businesses.
As the Part Time General Manager, your duties include:
- Managing and supporting a team of 6, undertaking annual appraisals and salary reviews and recruitment activity for all line reports
- Undertaking various project management initiatives to ensure that organisational objectives are accomplished
- Developing exciting and imaginative promotional activities
- Attending meetings on a weekly basis
- Carrying out reviews and exploring cost-saving and service improvement opportunities
As the Part Time General Manager, you will have:
- Experience in coaching and enabling staff and managing the performance management.
- Previous project management experience and used to developing new and existing processes
- Experienced in working for a SME organisation however this is not essential
- A finance / commercial knowledge and be computer literate
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Operations, Development, Head of Department, General Manager, Director, Team Lead, Deputy and Controller.
As the Part Time General Manager, your salary will be circa £47,500 per annum depending on experience pro rata / hourly pay rate is £24.48 per hour.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays pro rata
- BHSF Package
- Discounted parking
- In-house benefit package