A new opportunity has arisen for a Part Time HR Administrator to support the Human Resources Director and the Head of HR with varied administrative tasks and project support. You will work 20 hours per week which are flexible across 4 or 5 days, Monday to Friday. You will receive 32 days holiday per year pro rata including Bank Holidays and no car parking fees!
With a team of over 400 staff, you will be working for an award winning company who manages more than 20,000 affordable homes and social housing across England. With excellent standards in place, you will be working for an organisation that is committed to providing a strong customer focus and delivering high performance.
As the Part Time HR Administrator, you will be:
- Providing administration and specific project support to the Director and Head of HR on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2019
- Completing confidential documentation
- Maintaining absence records
- Producing personnel correspondence
- Providing administration support to other colleagues in the Human Resources team
To be successful as the Part Time HR Administrator, you will have:
- Previously provided administration support within a Human Resources team
- Assisted with different aspects of personnel administration such as contracts of employment and monitoring absence
- You may have experience of one of the following: Personnel Clerk, Personnel Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Co-ordinator, Personnel Assistant, New Starters, Leavers, TUPE, Redundancies, Recruitment, Resourcing, PA support, CIPD.
Based on Birmingham Business Park, you will receive a salary of £20,495 per annum pro rata / £11.26ph plus the following benefits:
- 32 days holiday per year pro rata including Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free car parking