We are currently recruiting for a retired CEO based in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield who requires a part time Secretary to support him on a temporary basis.
The hours are flexible across 2 or 3 days a week.
As the Part Time Secretary, you will be:
- Supporting the CEO with Chairman and Trustee activities
- Attending meetings when required, taking minutes and organising action points
- Transcribing the CEO's memoirs and supporting with the gathering of information in order for them to be published in a book
- Producing correspondence as required
- Travelling to Wales to attend meetings relating to his Forestry Conservation
The Part Time Secretary will have:
- Previous experience providing secretarial or PA support at CEO or Managing Director level
- Experienced in audio typing, attending meetings and taking minutes
- An organised individual who can manage a project through to completion
- An interest in conservation and photography would be an advantage
The role is paying circa £15.00 per hour, depending on experience