We are currently recruiting for an organised, conscientious and driven Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will be working a leading supplier based within Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. Our client will consider the following hours: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm Monday to Friday or 12.30 pm to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday or 2 - 3 full-time days Monday to Friday. Benefits include auto-enrolment pension and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro-rata.
You will be working for an organisation who works in partnership with leading worldwide manufacturers and distributors. You must have previous experience working within one of the following: manufacturing, engineering, tools, fasteners, steel or the distribution industry and knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel.
As a Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Answering inbound calls and emails from customers and suppliers
- Accurately inputting a high volume of customer orders, reviewing contracts and updating customers on progress
- Proactively calling existing clients to discuss order requirements
- Producing and sending customer quotations
- Chasing customers for outstanding monies owed as and when required and ensuring the accounts are kept up to date
- Producing excel reports, reporting monthly sales information
As the Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Experience working as an Administrator within a similar industry
- Excellent customer service skills, providing first-class customer service over email and telephone
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Engineering Co-ordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Office Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Order Processor, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Order Processor, Sales Support or Inbound Call Handler
As the Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £18,500 to £22,000 per annum pro-rata depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.