Do you have previous experience working within Sales Ledger and Bank Reconciliation? We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Finance Assistant to join a well-established client based in Edgbaston, Birmingham. This position will be working 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday to Friday.
You will be supporting the Finance team and assisting with the month-end activities. If you have an interest in sales ledger, bank reconciliation, and banking, then this would be the role for you.
As the Part-Time Finance Assistant, your duties will be:
- Effectively maintaining the company’s sales ledger, including sending out credit notes and resolving discrepancies
- Completing bank reconciliation on all company bank accounts, raising any concerns to the Management Accountants attention
- Assisting with daily banking duties and posting cash sheets
- Supporting with month-end activities
As the Part-Time Finance Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- You may have experience of the working as one of the following: or experience working as the following: Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Admin, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Administrator, Invoice Processor, Accounts Clerk, and Bookkeeper or working with the following software: SAGE, Voyager MO, AAT or Access Dimensions Package
As the Part-Time Finance Assistant, the salary will be £20,462 per annum pro rata. Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 36 days holiday including the Bank Holidays plus 7 additional paid closure days, holiday increases with service
- Discounted car parking
- Option of enhanced pension