Do you have extensive payroll experience? Do you have experience using the Sage 50 system?
We are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant on a temporary basis to join our client who is an accountancy located in the Birmingham City Centre.
You will receive a competitive salary, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
As the Payroll Assistant, you will be:
- Amending Employee’s pay record in line with the appointment, salary and/or working pattern variations
- Inputting new starters and processing leavers
- Providing relevant reports to internal departments as required
- Accurately completing bank payments, providing details to the bank by set deadlines
- Keeping accurate records of KIT days taken and payment
- Pro-actively advise HR/Finance when payroll is not complying with current legislation
Within this role, you will have:
- Previous experience using Sage 50
- Extensive payroll experience
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Purchase Ledger Clerk or Credit Controller
- We are also interested in speaking to candidates who have experience working in any of the following: Bureau services, Umbrella company and Recruitment agency dealing with high volume temps