Do you have previous experience in managing projects or installations? You will be working for our client who was formed over 30 years ago, you will be working for an award-winning manufacturer who is a leader in their field, based in Lichfield.
As the Project and Installations Co-ordinator, you will be:
- Co- ordinating projects, reacting to alterations and maintaining regular communication between all parties internally and externally
- Managing and liaising with clients to achieve a successful on-time and budget completion of installation
- Planning Technicians visits and keeping customers informed of Technician attendance and checking Technician worksheets, timesheets and updating internal systems
- Managing and dealing with sales orders and producing invoices when required
- Preparing and sending risk assessment and method statements to the customer within agreed timescales
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Project and Installations Co-ordinator, you will have:
- Good working knowledge of SAP, however, this is not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- You may also have experience of one of the following: Customer Assistant, National Accounts Administrator, Customer Advisor, Operations Support, Facilities Administrator, Service and Engineering Co-ordinator, Vendor Assistant, Planning Administrator, Administrator, Client Support Administrator or Office Assistant.
As the Project and Installations Co-ordinator, the salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience and benefits include:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free car parking