We are urgently recruiting for a Purchasing & Supply Chain Planner; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including Christmas shut down, Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Purchasing & Supply Chain Planner, you will be:
- Monitoring stock levels and placing purchase orders with Suppliers
- Proactively communicating with suppliers to create and maintain relationships
- Expediting/postponing orders to meet business requirements
- Troubleshooting stock supply issues and booking product inspections
- Updating stock arrival dates on the system
- Liaising with suppliers for the best shipment methods
- Chasing shipping documents
- Ordering materials in the UK, if required, and send them to Suppliers in the Far East
- Validating supplier invoices
- Compiling reports for suppliers and management
As the Purchasing & Supply Chain Planner, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet tight deadlines with self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Advance Microsoft Office skills particular in Excel
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Sea & Air Freight Co-ordinator, Logistics Assistant, Shipping Administrator, Shipping Co-ordinator, Export Administrator, Import Administrator, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Coordinator, Material or Demand Planner, Buyer, Buying Assistant, Buying Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Co-ordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Stock Administrator or Stock Controller
As the Purchasing & Supply Chain Planner, you will receive a salary between £21,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.