We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assistant to work for a well-established manufacturer within the optical industry on a permanent basis, based in Birmingham City Centre - Free car parking is available.
Benefits include 33 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, discount on products, industry knowledge bonus, KPI bonus, company performance bonus, BUPA membership, and free car parking or a travel card.
As the Quality Assistant, you will be:
- Processing returned and rejected orders accurately and timely
- Inspecting, analysing and processing lenses that have been rejected
- Managing quality helpdesk tickets and actively working on resolving customer queries and communicate progress to all relevant parties
- Liaising with customers regarding outstanding orders
- Actively participating in any additionally assigned projects
- Provide support for other departments when requested by the line manager
As the Quality Assistant, you will:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Have experience working on SAP, however, this is not essential
- Have previous experience working within the Optical industry
- Have a proven ability to analyse and verify information
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Advisor, Warehouse Administrator, Optical Administrator, Optical Technician, Quality Administration, Quality Co-ordinator or Optical Lab/Laboratory Technician
As the Quality Assistant, your salary will be circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.