Are you an organised individual? Do you have previous experience Front of House reception experience? We are currently recruiting for a Reception and Meetings Coordinator to join a well-established client based in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
You will be using your organisation and communication skills whilst working alongside various departments to coordinate room bookings and ensuring all meetings run smoothly and supervising the front of house staff.
As the Reception and Meetings Coordinator, your duties will be:
- Coordinating the room bookings service for external clients or internal teams
- Supervising and supporting the front of house team ensuring a staff member is present at all times
- Liaising with different internal teams to ensure efficient delivery of room bookings
- Managing the booking system for room bookings and supporting new starters with training of this system
- Implementing new processes to ensure efficiency
- Providing administrative support to other departments within the company
As the Reception and Meetings Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous Front of House experience
- Experience of coordinating services for a range of customers
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Office Supervisor, Events Supervisor, Events Coordinator, Conference Scheduler or Front of House
As the Reception and Meetings Coordinator, the salary will be £20,209 per annum. Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 29 days holiday including the Bank Holidays which increases with service plus 7 additional paid closure days
- Discounted car parking