Our independent, family-run business based in Great Barr, Birmingham is currently looking for a driven Recruiter to join our growing Temps Division. Working alongside the team's Account Director, you will be managing a busy Temps Division as we move into our next chapter of growth.
We are celebrating 20 years in business this year and your benefits will include internal and external training courses, career development opportunities, company social events, working from home and in the office, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service) and free car parking.
As the Recruiter - Temps Division, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Account Director, delivering a first-class service to our clients and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including CV database searching, screening, interviews, compliance, short-listing candidates and managing start dates
- Sourcing suitable candidates to fit the specification of clients’ job vacancies
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Attending client meetings to discuss their recruitment requirements in order to source quality candidates
- Managing candidate availability and updating the CRM system
- Managing ongoing temporary bookings and maintaining regular catch-ups with temporary workers and clients
As the Recruiter – Temps Division, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Recruiter or Resourcer, either in an agency or in-house recruitment
- You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may also have experience working in any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Partner, Talent Acquisition, Internal Recruitment Business Partner, In-house Recruiter, Internal Recruitment, Inhouse Recruiter, Account Manager, Temps Consultant, Temps Account Manager, Temps Controller, Recruitment Resourcer, Resourcing Assistant, Candidate Support Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Administrator.
As the Recruiter – Temps Division, your salary will be £23,000 - £25,000 with the opportunity to earn from a team quarterly bonus as well as career and professional development if desired.