This is a Part Time Recruitment Account Manager opportunity working 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as part of a job share. The company offer benefits including 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rota), internal and external training courses ranging from resourcing and talent attraction, through to NLP based communication skills, company social events plus a reflective % share of the team bonus pot. Based in Great Barr, easy travel access and free parking, and hybrid working is an option.
Hart is celebrating 20 years in business and during this time has built a portfolio of many established clients through its recruitment and training businesses. Hart’s Values include, Passion, Getting the Job Done, Customer Service, Trust, Accountability, Continuous Learning and Having Fun. Hart is also part of the TEAM network, working with over 500 recruitment agencies across the UK.
As the Part Time Recruitment Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with an experienced Recruitment Account Manager as part of a job share, who works Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Account management - building and developing strong, lasting relationships with well- established and new clients and candidates
- Producing job adverts for a range of job boards and short-listing candidates
- Resourcing and attracting candidates via contacting individuals from our extensive database
- Interviewing candidates attracted from the established Hart website, internal database, job boards, LinkedIn, and social media
- Building talent pools across various specialisms
- Supporting candidates to produce high-quality written or video CV's
- Attending client meetings with Account Director to discuss their staffing requirements, gaining an understanding of their company, industry, culture and team-fit.
We are keen to speak to people about this Part Time Recruitment Account Manager opportunity with the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales, resourcing, talent management, recruitment, or any other business account management background
- Experience of working in a target orientated environment where building business relationships is key
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to a process
This part time role is a rewarding career both personally and financially. Specific recruitment experience is not necessary, however, a proven track record in a results-driven / account manager position is essential. For more information click the video link here.
In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £28,000 pro rota per annum with a quarterly team bonus. Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am to 5.30pm however some flexibility may be considered so apply here or for a confidential conversation call Phillippa Hart on 07967020056.