We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join an organisation in Edgbaston on a temporary basis. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be working in a small, friendly and vibrant HR team. To apply for this role, you must have strong administration skills with a hands-on approach and enjoy working to deadlines.
As Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all records, data and information is accurate and maintained, including employee records, performance records and recruitment.
- Arranging interviews and providing feedback
- Assisting the HR Manager with reporting on employee absence, recruitment and training records
- Communicating with employees in areas including offers of employment, probation periods, grievances and any changes to terms and conditions
- Managing the whole recruitment process.
- Ensuring line managers are coming back to the team within agreed time frames
- Providing administration support with updating policies and procedures
As the Recruitment Administrator you will have:
- Experience working in a similar Administrative position
- Knowledge of HR related systems and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to present information clearly and have strong interpersonal skills
- A good eye for detail and accuracy in all administrative tasks
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external people
- Experience working in recruitment function
- You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, HR Advisor, Recruitment Administrator, Personal Administrator, People Administrator
As the Recruitment Administrator your salary will be £12.50p/h, working 09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday, you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), potential of hybrid working, employee discount scheme, free parking.