As the Recruitment Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work in the fastest growing sector in the UK. You will receive fantastic benefits which includes 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service, plus Christmas shut down, training, fantastic career progression and an earlier finish on a Friday.
Hart Recruitment are proud to say that for the second time we have been voted number one by the members of TEAM www.jobsatteam.co.uk
for independent recruitment agencies in the UK.
If you are looking for the opportunity to start a career in recruitment then this may be the stepping stone that you need. We are seeking an individual who strives to succeed, is keen to learn and wants to embark on a long-term career.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients that visit our branch
- Managing a high volume of email enquiries, ensuring candidate applications are appropriately directed to the appropriate Recruitment Consultants
- Ensuring the candidate database is compliant through entering and updating information, as well as checking right to work documentation
- Advertising and building the Hart brand through Social Media channels and monitoring the success
- Creating social media posts in order to advertise vacancies and Hart Training Services.
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with resourcing high calibre candidates, through creative marketing activity
- Supporting your team with administration duties including formatting CV’s and preparing information packs
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have the ability to manage a busy workload and work as an integral part of a successful team
- Enjoy the challenge of a busy environment that requires you to think on your feet and use initiative to support your candidates and client companies
- Have excellent written and verbal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Estate Agency, Administrator, Resourcer, HR, Training Coordinator, Customer Service, Business Support, Human Resources, Sales Support, Apprenticeship or Apprentice.
As the successful candidate, you will be based in Great Barr and will be earning a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn bonuses.
Alongside this, you will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising up to 5 weeks with service plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown
- Excellent career progression structure to become a Consultant, Principal Consultant & Account Director
- Free car parking
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- Internal and external training
- Opportunity to earn commission and bonus
- A fully funded training qualification can be incorporated into your role including Business Administration, Recruitment or Marketing NVQs