We are looking for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join our permanent division with a focus on the Accounts and HR markets, job share or part time candidates are also welcome to apply. Hart are celebrating 20 years in business and working in partnership with Hart Training, you will be working with many established clients and generating new business. Hart is also part of the TEAM network working with over 500 recruitment agencies across the UK. This role is a rewarding career both personally and financially. You will be passionate about delivering a first-class service to our clients and candidates, taking accountability for your role and keen to learn new skills.
You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will be working in our fun, driven and family-run office based in Great Barr, Birmingham. Salary is £27,000- £30,000 per annum with a reflective % share of the team bonus pot. Benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, with the option to purchase additional holiday, free car parking, internal and external training courses, company social events, working from home and in the office, flexible working hours between 08.00 am and 6.00 pm.
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle focusing on HR and Accounts markets
- Building and developing strong, lasting relationships with both new and existing clients and candidates
- Using business development and marketing techniques as well as promoting courses and free workshops from Hart Training to attract new client companies.
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements and gain an understanding of their company, industry, culture and team
- Offering clients advice on market trends including salaries
- Managing the writing of job adverts and short-listing candidates
- Negotiating offers and salary packages with clients
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates using the internal database, job boards, LinkedIn and social media
- Interviewing resourced HR and Accounts candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with the right to work documentation
- Account management and continued development of our existing client base
- Identifying new business opportunities through strategic business development
- Supported by our Marketing Manager to design and produce bespoke e-shots and marketing campaigns
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submission
- Producing high-quality written or video CV's.
- Providing detailed, honest and constructive feedback to candidates following their interviews
- Attending key industry events and networking opportunities as well as Hart Training events
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will have;
- Be money motivated, driven and results-driven
- Previous experience working within a 360-recruitment role, this could be temporary or permanent recruitment
- Proven recruitment or sales background
- Previous candidate resourcing experience is essential
- Experience of working in a target-orientated environment
- Be a self-starter, influencer and commercially focused
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making your own decisions whilst working on processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, willing to ring candidates and companies to generate new business and build on existing.
- You may have experience working as a: Permanent Consultant, Temporary Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Account Director or Principal Consultant, Branch Manager
This position is a permanent position based in Great Barr, Birmingham £27,000- £30,000 per annum with a minimum OTE of £45,000. Candidates keen to work part time or as part of a job share are also welcome to apply.