We are an independent award winning agency based in Great Barr, Birmingham. As the experts in attracting a high calibre of office based candidates on a temporary and permanent basis we are now looking to expand our team with a money motivated and results driven Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for an individual who is articulate, self-motivated and has excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will have the desire to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes. The role can be independent or within a specialist pod dependent upon your experience and preference, which will both offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Using business development and marketing techniques to attract new client companies and candidates
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates through excellent communication and relationship skills
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements
- Sourcing suitable candidates to fit the specification of your clients’ job vacancies
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Updating the in house system with candidate and client information on a daily basis
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have at least 6 months recruitment, estate agency or sales experience
- Have worked for an SME independent agency or have been part of a small team within a bigger organisation
- Have experience of working towards KPI’s and targets
- Have experience of one of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Trainee / Apprentice Consultant, Hiring Manager, Lettings Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Resourcing Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Person, Client Relationship Manager or Graduate
This position is a full time permanent position based in Great Barr, Birmingham paying up to £25,000 per annum with an OTE £40,000. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays at 5pm.
In return, you will receive:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising to 5 weeks
- Uncapped monthly bonus payment
- Excellent career progression to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Full induction training programme as well as ongoing weekly support
- Personal development programme supported by external training through the TEAM network where Hart works collaboratively with 700 members nationwide
- Free onsite car parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company social events
If you’re looking for a change into a more diverse environment, please get in touch!