Are you determined, aspiring, motivated, and results-driven?
We are an independent, family run business that celebrates 20 years in business this year, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Resourcer, who has previously worked within a recruitment environment, either agency or internal. We will consider candidates who are seeking full or part time hours (we will consider either a job share or school hours, 3, 4 or 5 days per week).
Our benefits include internal and external training courses, opportunity to earn from a team bonus, free car parking, company social events, working from home and our fun office, and 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service).
As the Recruitment Resourcer, you will be:
- Working in tandem with the Account Director, resourcing candidates within their specialisms, including pre-screening and interviewing and completing accurate right to work and eligibility to work in the UK checks and completing general administrative duties
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with general enquiries, and updating the CRM
- Managing the candidate process throughout and ensuring the candidate is kept up to date
- Managing and cleansing the in-house CRM system, ensuring all candidates, contacts, and company details are accurately inputted and updated
- Supporting the Account Director with their marketing campaigns, producing mailing lists, and uploading social media campaigns
- Connecting with candidates via various sources including LinkedIn and managing candidate talent pools within multiple specialisms
- Producing and preparing job advertisements and updating candidates’ CVs, posting job adverts, and searching job boards to generate candidates
- General administration support within the permanent division and being responsible for candidate lead generation and referencing
As the Recruitment Resourcer, you will have:
- Previous experience working within recruitment, this could be internal or agency, previous candidate resourcing experience is essential
- Previous experience working for an SME Business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may have experience working as a: Resourcing Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Candidate Support Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator or Consultant, Internal Recruiter
As the Recruitment Resourcer, your salary will be circa £20,000 - £23,000 pro rata per annum with the opportunity to earn from a team bonus as well as career and professional development if wanted.