We are urgently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a fun and busy sales team at our distribution client who are based in Witton on a permanent basis. For this position the benefits include free car parking, 29 days holiday including 8 bank holidays (increases with service), fun days in the office and social events outside of work.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Providing administration support to the sales and management teams
- Collating targeted stock and sales reports weekly using Microsoft Excel
- Updating point of sale compliance and generating reports daily
- Collating marketing evidence, raising marketing information for publisher, product and retailer
- Collating data and completing compliance checks using Microsoft Excel
As the Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Previous experience in using Microsoft Office packages including Excel (pivot tables and vlookups is an advantage)
- Previous experience in using AS400 is an advantage, however, this is not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Customer Service Admin, Letting Administrator, Data Analyst, Office Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Stock Administrator, Office Administrator, Information Officer or Administrator
As the Sales Administrator your salary will be circa £18,000 per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.