A leading designer and manufacturer based in Great Barr, Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will have previous sales administration experience within a busy customer focussed environment.
Benefits include 34 days holiday including Bank Holidays, free car parking, pension scheme with increasing rates of company contributions and death in service. Hours of work are 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday with 45 minutes unpaid lunch.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Processing customer orders for the UK and international customers
- Preparing quotations and letters
- Answering incoming telephone calls, providing full customer support including enquiries, requests and complaints
- Contacting existing customers to build relationships and business opportunities
- Providing technical product support once full training has been given
As the Sales Administrator you will have:
- Previous sales administration experience with strong customer service skills
- The ability to work to department targets
- IT literate, experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- You may have experience in any of the following: Customer Service Administrator, Sales Support, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Product Administrator, Account Manager, Sales Support Administrator.
As the Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £22,000 per annum, depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.