We are currently recruiting for an organised, conscientious and driven Sales Administrator, you will be working with a leading supplier based within Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. Benefits include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
You will be working for an organisation that works in partnership with leading worldwide manufacturers and distributors. You must have previous experience working within one of the following: manufacturing, engineering, tools, fasteners, steel or the distribution industry and knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Answering inbound calls and emails from customers and suppliers
- Accurately inputting a high volume of technical orders, reviewing contracts and updating customers on progress
- Proactively calling existing clients to discuss order requirements
- Producing and sending customer quotations
- Chasing customers for outstanding monies owed as and when required and ensuring the accounts are kept up to date
- Producing excel reports, reporting monthly sales information
As the Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Experience working as an Administrator within a similar industry
- Previous experience in processing technical orders daily
- Excellent customer service skills, providing first-class customer service over email and telephone
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Engineering Co-ordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Office Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Order Processor, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Order Processor, Sales Support or Inbound Call Handler
As the Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.