We are currently recruiting 3 x Sales Advisors to join our client who is a well-established wholesaler and distribution organisation based in Tamworth. Business is booming and there has been no better time to join such a fun and fast-paced environment!
Benefits include a huge discount on products, generous holiday allowance, recognition awards and incentives, pension and career development opportunities.
The successful candidates will be working 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 4/5 Sundays (when working a Sunday, you will get a day off in the week).
As the Sales Advisor, you will be:
- Managing inbound and outbound scheduled contacts with our customers to upsell and cross-sell products and services
- Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance to meet and exceed incremental and upsell targets
- Developing a good knowledge of competitor activity, understand customer needs and maintain ongoing relationships
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers and Account Managers to nurture and retain customers
- Capturing accurate information on the system and supporting tools
As the Sales Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment preferred
- Experience in delivering again targets and being results orientated
- Proven ability to work in a KPI focused, target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A customer-centric approach in all interactions with customers and peers
- Confident, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Previous experience of SAP in a contact centre environment, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Administrators, Communications Assistant, Office Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Membership Co-ordinator, Helpdesk, Customer Support, and Contact Centre Administrator, Sales Assistant, Telesales Advisor, Sales Support, Sales Advisor, Telemarketer OR you could have worked within a face-to-face customer service position
The salary is £19,424 plus a maximum of £500 monthly performance bonus plus a fantastic range of benefits.