A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Ledger Assistant to join a well-established organisation based in Solihull, you will receive excellent benefits including 32 days holiday including bank holidays, healthcare plan and free car parking.
You will be based in a busy and vibrant office, working 35 hours per week undertaking administrative duties within the income department, ensuring all processing of sales ledger income whilst delivering excellent customer service to internal staff and stakeholders
As the Sales Ledger Assistant, your duties will include:
- Raising invoices and reconciling accounts, assisting with the sales ledger process
- Assisting with the processing of income and making any adjustments where necessary
- Maintaining and updating internal database with accurate information
- Working closely with other team members to deliver effective growth and agreed financial performance KPI’s
- Assisting with the distribution and preparation of reports to the management team
As the Sales Ledger Assistant, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar position working with a finance or data driven department
- Experienced in processing high volume data
- Excellent customer service skills
- ICT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Accounts Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Invoice Processor, Sales Ledger Clark, Income Ledger Assistant or Administrator, Sales Ledger Assistant or Administrator
You will receive a salary of £21,000 rising to £22,000 after 12 months per annum plus a fantastic range of benefits.