A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a well-established company in Sutton Coldfield, you will be based in a thriving office ensuring the sales ledger credit balance is accurately analysed and updated. You will receive excellent benefits such as 30 days holiday including Public Holidays.
This is a 1-year fixed-term contract based centrally in Sutton Coldfield, this company has excellent public transport links!
As the Sales Ledger Clerk, your duties will include:
- Providing support to branches in connection with their unpaid balances, by advising then of collections and write-offs
- Reporting unpaid accounts to debt collection agencies, ensuring they are updated with all relevant information
- Ensuring all accounts queries are dealt with on a timely basis
- Administering accounts paying by installments, following up on late payments with debtors when necessary
- Accurately recording transactions and maintaining the cash balance
- Processing all client refunds are processed accurately
As the Sales Ledger Clerk, you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Accounts Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Analyst, Direct Debit Collector, Direct Debit Collector, Accounts Administrator, Credit Controller, Bookkeeper, Finance Analyst
You will receive a salary of £19,250 per annum as the Sales Ledger Clerk, plus the following benefits:
- 30 days holiday including Public Holidays which will increase with service