Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you have the ability to work under pressure? We are recruiting for a Sales Order Administrator to work within a well-established online distribution business based in Witton on a permanent basis.
As the Sales Order Administrator, you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus, 21 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays) and free car parking.
As the Sales Order Administrator, you will be:
- Providing administration support to the management team
- Proactively resolving incoming queries via email
- Processing orders, returns, reports and credits through the in-house system as well as manually
- Updating and uploading product numbers on the system for new products
- Collating sales data for promotional and reduced activity for retailers
- Raising invoices for third parties
As the Sales Order Administrator, you will have:
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to own initiative and prioritise workload
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- You may have experience working as one of the following Office Administrator, Data Entry, Customer Service Assistant, Call Centre Operative or Office Assistant