We are looking for an experienced individual who has previously worked in a recruitment environment, either agency or internal. As a Sales Recruitment Co-ordinator you will be passionate about delivering a first class service to our clients and candidates and taking accountability for your role.
You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will be working in our fun, driven and family run office based in Great Barr, Birmingham. This is a permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday, and we will also consider 2 part timers to create a job share.
Benefits include 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service), free car parking, internal and external training courses, company social events, working hybrid from home and in the office.
As the Sales Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will be:
- Working with and supporting the Account Director with resourcing candidates within their specialisms, including pre-screening and interviewing and completing accurate right to work and eligibility to work in the UK checks and completing general administrative duties
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with general enquiries and updating the CRM
- Managing and cleansing the in-house CRM system, ensuring all candidates, contacts and company details are accurately inputted and updated
- Supporting the Account Director with their marketing campaigns, producing mailing lists and uploading social media campaigns
- Arranging training events on-line (and in the future!) setting up the conference room prior to Hart Training sessions
- Producing and preparing job advertisements and updating candidates’ CVs
- Completing the administration for the weekly temporary payroll
As the Sales Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within recruitment, this could be internal or agency
- Previous experience working for an SME Business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes.
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, willing to ring companies to cleanse the database
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may have experience working as a: Recruitment Administrator, Candidate Support Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator or Consultant, Internal Recruiter or Resourcing Assistant
As the Sales Recruitment Co-ordinator, your salary will be circa £20,000 - £23,000 with the opportunity to earn from a team bonus as well as career and professional development if wanted.