Are you seeking a new challenge within a growing secondary school where student targets are consistently exceeded? Are you looking for school timetable working hours?
Based in Harbourne, our client within the education sector is seeking a School Technician to be a part of their stable and growing team.
As the School Technician, you will receive a salary circa £20,000 pro rata.
As the School Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all departments within the school with the set up and tidying away before and after lessons
- Processing orders for resources
- Completing health and safety checks within the science lab
As the School Technician, you will have:
- A current enhanced DBS or be on the update service
- Previous experience within the educational or private sector
- Experience as one of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Part-time Administrator, School Administrator