Do you have a current enhanced DBS or are you on the update service? Do you have previous laboratory experience?
Based in Harbourne, our client within the education sector is seeking a Secondary School Laboratory Technician to be a part of their stable and growing team.
As the Secondary School Laboratory Technician, you will receive a salary circa £20,000 pro rata.
As the Secondary School Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all departments within the school with the set up and tidying away before and after lessons
- Processing orders for resources
- Completing health and safety checks within the science labs
As the Secondary School Laboratory Technician, you will have:
- A current enhanced DBS or be on the update service
- Previous experience within the educational or private sector
- Previous experience within a science lab
- Experience as one of the following: School, Science, Technician, Lab Administrator, Assistant, Technician, Part-time Administrator