Senior Internal Recruitment Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Internal Recruitment Coordinator or HR Professional with experience in resourcing, to join a well-established organisation in Birmingham Business Park on a 6-month fixed term contract. You will be using your expertise to support a thriving HR team source the best talent and help to reduce overall recruitment costs.
You will be required to travel 2/3 days a week to the Worcestershire office. Benefits include: Salary Circa £30.000 per annum depending on experience, 36 days holiday including the Bank Holidays pro rata, 45p mileage allowance, 35 hour week with flexible working hours and free car parking.
As the Senior Internal Recruitment Coordinator, you will be:
- Working with management to understand their needs and proactively source suitable candidates for their vacancies
- Creating job specifications and posting adverts using the company's own website, Indeed, Networx as well as maximising social media opportunities such as LinkedIn
- Conducting telephone interviews with successful candidates, qualifying and shortlisting against job specifications
- Providing general administrative support to the HR Department
- Providing support to line managers, candidates and stakeholders with any recruitment queries
- Coordinating and arranging interviews in line with availability and staffing requirements
- Managing the offer process working closely with HR Operations to ensure offer letters are drafted correctly
- Supporting the HR team with HR administration tasks to include onboarding
To be successful as the Senior Internal Recruitment Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous experience, either within an agency environment or in-house
- Experience in using social media to attract talent
- Previous experience using ATS software
- Previous experience using Indeed and Networx is desirable
- IT literate, experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- You may also have experience of one of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager, In-House Recruiter, Careers Consultant, Resourcer, Talent Acquisition Consultant, Talent Manager, Hiring Consultant, Hiring Manager, Resourcer, Senior Recruitment Coordinator
As the Senior Internal Recruitment Coordinator, you will receive a salary of circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.