Do you have previous experience in scheduling jobs on a daily basis? We are urgently recruiting for a Service Co-ordinator working for our client who was formed over 30 years ago, you will be working for an award-winning manufacturer who is a leader in their field, based in Cambuslang, Glasgow.
As the Service Co-ordinator, you will be:
- Dealing with the daily planning and allocation of Engineers
- Ordering out parts when required and creating sales orders
- Creating quotes for new work and repairs on a daily basis
- Dealing with returned stock from Engineers
- Assisting with invoice queries, credit note request forms and invoicing completed work
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Service Co-ordinator, you will have:
- Good working knowledge of SAP, however, this is not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- You may also have experience of one of the following: Customer Assistant, National Accounts Administrator, Customer Advisor, Operations Support, Facilities Administrator, Service and Engineering Co-ordinator, Administrator, Client Support Administrator or Office Assistant.
As the Service Co-ordinator, the salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience and 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.