Would you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team? Are you looking for progression into a management role in the future?
We are seeking a Shipping Coordinator to join a global distributor within the manufacturing sector, who are well established and are based in Tyseley. If you like the sound of progressing within a well-established company, then this may be the role for you.
As the Shipping Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Coordinating deliveries with overseas suppliers to arrange incoming shipments
- Liaising with couriers, delivery companies and freight forwarders
- Liaising with accounts on overseas payments
- Ensuring deliveries by tracking arrival dates on Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and receiving updates from suppliers
- Matching all purchase orders, sales orders and invoices
As the Shipping Coordinator, you will:
- Have experience within a distribution or transport office environment
- Have an understanding of the Microsoft packages including Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Shipping Coordinator, Import Administrator, Logistics Coordinator, Export Administrator, Transport Planner, Import Clerk, Shipping Clerk or Supply Chain Administrator
As the Shipping Coordinator, your salary will be circa £22,000.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy breakfast on a Friday
- Free car parking
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme