We are urgently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator, you will be working for an international metal company based in Oldbury that has been established for over 40 years and supply to various industries including automotive, engineering and aerospace.
Benefits include a bonus based on the company and individual performance, early finish on a Friday 28-day holiday including Bank Holidays – holidays increase with service, social events, BUPA, free car parking and pension. Hours of work are 8.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 2.30 pm on Friday.
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will be:
- Chasing the mill on the progress of orders by telephone and email
- Booking in transport, agreeing on delivery deadlines
- Updating purchase order numbers with correction of prices and amending order amounts when required
- Checking notifications against the sales orders and ensuring orders are completed within agreed deadlines
- Liaising with the sales and operations teams on a daily basis
- Typing certifications that need to be amended
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within the steel industry, however, this is not essential
- Experience working within Administration, experienced in dealing with purchase orders and booking transport
- Previous experience in using SAP, this is essential
- Strong communication skills
- You may have experience of the following: Supply Chain Co-odinator, Buyer, Procurement Planner, Procurement Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator or Supply Chain Assistant
As the Supply Chain Administrator, the salary is between £24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.