We are urgently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be:
- Liaising with the sales team regarding stock availability and placing new and existing orders
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure they have received their orders and agree to PO terms
- Monitoring stock levels and updating stock arrival dates on the Slim Stock system
- Updating product price lists and producing reports using Microsoft Excel
- Carrying out general administration and other ad hoc duties
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will have:
- An NVQ or Degree within Purchasing / Supply Chain, however, this is not essential
- Knowledge of Sage and Slim Stock Software, however, this is not essential
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Sales Administrator, Order processor, Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Analyst, Coordinator, Material or Demand Planner, Buyer, Buying Assistant, Buying Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Co-ordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Stock Administrator and Stock Controller
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will receive a salary of circa £21,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.