We are urgently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will be:
- Monitor and update relevant systems on stock levels, placing purchase orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Expediting orders and ensure timely delivery to meet business demand and troubleshooting stock supply issues
- Liaising with the Customer Services and Sales department for stock availability
- Liaising with suppliers to identify the most relevant shipping methods and chase shipping documents
- Ordering materials in the UK and if required, forward to suppliers in the Far East
- Reviewing and validating supplier invoices and generating reports for internal stakeholders and suppliers
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet tight deadlines with self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Advance Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Sales Administrator, Order processor, Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Analyst, Coordinator, Material or Demand Planner, Buyer, Buying Assistant, Buying Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Co-ordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Stock Administrator and Stock Controller
As the Supply Chain Planner, you will receive a salary of circa £22,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.