Due to continued expansion, my client is seeking a talented Support Engineer to join their team based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. You will receive excellent benefits including BHSF package and an excellent holiday allowance. My client will also consider flexible working hours.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation, formed in 2003, who provide improvement services to the pharmacy sector. Hours of work can be flexible, working between 20 to 37.5 hours per week.
As the Support Engineer, your duties include:
- Managing the IT infrastructure and ensuring the staff have the equipment and software required for their role to be fulfilled
- Supporting and guiding a team of 2 and dealing with recruitment requirements and training when required
- Implementing and managing the IT projects through to completion
- Negotiating on cost with new and existing suppliers
- Working on the Oracle system
As the Support Engineer, you will have:
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience
- A degree level qualification or relevant experience
- Used to dealing with IT Projects
- Knowledge of the Oracle system however this is not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: IT Manager, IT Technician, IT Engineer, Systems Assistant, Oracle Specialise, Computer Operator and any other IT related positions
As the Support Engineer, your salary will be circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance
- BHSF Package
- Discounted parking
- In-house benefit package