Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want a role where you can progress within the organisation? We are currently seeking a Team Supervisor to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter. You will receive excellent benefits including a BHSF package and an excellent holiday allowance.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation, formed in 2003, who provide improvement services to the pharmacy sector.
As the Team Supervisor, your duties include:
- Supporting the Manager with dealing with the day-to-day distribution of workload, planning and scheduling work for 6 Administrators
- Improving call quality through call monitoring, effective coaching, monitoring and constructive feedback
- Producing reports on a daily basis covering call stats and other data
- Dealing with membership queries in a professional manner
As the Team Supervisor, you will have:
- Previous Supervisory experience of a team of customer service advisors / administrators within a contact centre, call centre, helpdesk or membership renewal environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to work enthusiastically
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Call Centre Coach, Contact Centre Coach,, Helpdesk Coach, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Membership Co-ordinator or Coach.
As the Team Supervisor, your salary will be circa £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance
- BHSF Package
- Pension Scheme