We are an independent award winning agency based in Great Barr, Birmingham. We are experts in attracting a high calibre of office based candidates and we are now looking to expand our team with a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for individuals who are articulate, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will have the desire to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions and working to processes. The role will be supporting of team of recruiters which will offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Acting as first point of contact to enquiries from new potential candidates
- Writing attractive job adverts to resource candidates
- Learning about marketing and engaging our customers through social media and campaign e-marketing
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing candidates and clients through excellent communication and relationship skills
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Updating the in house system with candidate information on a daily basis
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Have 6 - 12 months experience of working in a customer focused/sales role
- Have a professional and confident telephone manner
- Be driven with the desire to become a Recruitment Consultant within 12 months
- Have experience of one of the following: Office Apprentice, Administrator, Estate Agent, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Customer Service, Travel Agent, Sales, Recruitment Resourcer, Retail or Graduate.
This position is a full time permanent position based in Great Barr, Birmingham paying circa £17,000 per annum plus a monthly commission bonus. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays at 5pm.
In return, you will receive:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising to 5 weeks, plus 3 days Christmas shutdown
- Uncapped monthly bonus payment
- Excellent career progression to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Free car parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- Full induction training programme
- Personal development programme supported by internal and external training