A new opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to join a busy office based in Aston. You will be working for a company who offer additional holiday for long serving staff, free car parking, annual bonus and the BHSF package.
You will be working for a transport company who offer worldwide services, and who has been established for nearly 100 years. You will be based at their head office site in the busy industrial area of Aston, Birmingham.
As a Transport Planner, you will be:
- Recording and strategically planning routes for drivers across the UK and liaising with the drivers on a daily basis
- Managing and dealing with the vehicle compliance
- Checking tachographs and ensuring compliance is within current tachograph legislation
- Liaising with customers and scheduling meetings when required
As a Transport Planner, you will have:
- Experience in scheduling drivers around the UK and checking the compliance
- An excellent understanding of vehicle and logistics compliance
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Shipping Clerk, Administration Assistant, Scheduler, Logistics Administrator, Operations Administrator and Distribution, Logistics, Operations Planner.
As a Transport Planner, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per year depending on experience, along with the following fantastic benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Paid overtime
- BHSF package