A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury Assistant to join a well-established company in Sutton Coldfield, where you will be based in a thriving office providing key accounts balancing support. You will receive excellent benefits such as 30 days holiday including Public Holidays and discounts on company services.
Based centrally in Sutton Coldfield, this company has excellent public transport links!
As the Treasury Assistant, your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all banking sheets are accurately recorded in the accounts database
- Ensuring all amounts received into the account reconcile to credit card payments
- Monitoring and making monthly petty cash returns for both head office and an external service centre
- Creating daily batches of all direct credits received
- Completing bank reconciliation for approximately 30 accounts
- Preparing cash forecast reports
As the Treasury Assistant, you will have:
- Previous Bank Reconciliation experience is essential
- An excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Treasury Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Payable, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Sales Ledger, Payroll Administrator, Credit Controller, Bookkeeper or any of the following spelling variations: Book-keeper, Bookeeper, Book Keeper, we are also interested in speaking to people with experience of using Access, Oracle, SAGE, Xero, Quickbooks or people who have the following qualifications: AAT, ACCA or CIMA
You will receive a salary of circa £20,500 per annum as the Treasury Assistant, plus the following benefits:
- 30 days holiday including Public Holidays which will increase with service