An expanding company that has been established since 1999 is seeking a Window Cleaner based in the West Midlands to join its team.
The successful candidate will receive benefits such as - Company Van, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a monthly bonus scheme worth £150.00+, Company pension scheme, overtime opportunities paid at time and a half, paid travel time, employee of the week, profit-sharing bonuses and much more.
The company holds the ISO 9001 an International Quality Management Standard that recognises our ability to meet our customers' requirements. It was runners up for a company of the year at the National Cleaning Show awards.
As a Window Cleaner, your duties will be
- Undertaking a large volume of commercial window contracts at schools, universities, hospitals, offices plus new housing and business developments, throughout the Midlands and occasionally across the country.
- Maintaining equipment and vans.
- Liaising with clients when on site.
- Using both traditional and water-fed pole methods.
As a Window Cleaner, you will have:
- Experience in traditional window cleaning and previous experience using water fed poles.
- A full UK driving license would be advantageous however this is not essential.
- IPAF and PASMA certificates, this is desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience, this will include a monthly bonus / hourly pay is £9.50 to £11.00 per hour depending on experience + various bonuses, potential to earn £30,0000 annually.
To discuss the position in more detail, please call Art Cleaning on 0121 356 0491